Friday, March 26, 2010

Inspirational Card Sketches #59

Here's my take on the ICSketch #59. But instead of placing an oval on the side, I thought it would be more whimsical to place embellishments instead. I found this super cute tea set in one of my Cricut cartridges and thought I'd try using it on this project. Sometimes it's hard to make Cricut-made embellishments pop because sometimes they just lie there flat. But I thought placing the rhinestones would add some interest to it. It's very different from the other cards that I normally make. For one, there's no ribbon. And I'm a sucker for ribbons! (It's all because of Kristina Werner! Haha!) But I thought this one was cute. I enjoyed making it. Hope you like it! Enjoy!

~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails