Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Wish Big

Hi bloggies! I didn't have time to make a card for posting tonight because I was busy with take home work. I also had a sample for one of my DT spots to make tonight. I didn't want to leave everyone empty handed tonight, so I'm posting a card I had made previously. This was supposed to be for a submission but it wasn't accepted. 


Has anyone read the Hunger Games series? If you haven't...try it! It was such a great read that when I finished the last book I felt so bad because I had nothing else to read that seemed good enough!!! Thank goodness I haven't read The Lost Symbol yet and I was saved. Good 'ole Dan Brown can always be counted on to be a good read. :) Any suggestions? I'm running out of things to read. 


Freezing rain was predicted for tonight and tomorrow morning. For those who live in the East coast, take care  tomorrow morning on your way to work! I'll have a card for everyone tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by!


3 comments:

  1. Ooh I love a good Dan Brown read. One of my favorite authors because once you open the book, any of his books, you can't put it down until it's read from cover to cover!

    I wish I had a suggestion for you but I am also looking for something just as good to read. If you find something great, I hope you will post it here so I can take a look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful card. I love it. The stamps and the colors! Just super.

    Hugs, Marian.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, Jean! I love the impact of the big sentiment. You always have the most fantastic glittered frames, too!

    We're supposed to get mostly snow here on the MA/NH border. I don't know where we'll put it, but at least it's not freezing rain like you're getting to the south. Be safe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails