Saturday, February 18, 2012

The Craft's Meow February 2012 Release Preview: Day 3

Hi bloggies! Welcome back! It's Day 3 of The Craft's Meow February 2012 Release Preview. Today we are featuring I've Got Your Number by Kaitlyn Ord


I had so much fun with this set. Here's what I did with it.


It's was my parent's 38th year anniversary a few weeks ago...so I was inspired to make an anniversary card for them. And one of my favorite color combinations for elegant cards is gray, kraft and cream.


I dry embossed my kraft cardstock and inked the raised areas with white pigment ink. Then I added the lace, some flowers, ribbon...and there you go! This stamp set is going to go a LONG way. It's perfect for ANY card style. You are going to LOVE it!!!


Do you want to win this set? Just head on over to The Craft's Meow Store Blog and leave a comment for Lisa. The other ladies have gorgeous projects made for you. Make sure you check out their blogs! I'll see you again tomorrow. Thanks for stopping by! :)

14 comments:

  1. oh my ...this is so beautiful and so elegant i love the embossed bg ...and the gorgeous flower so fab!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would never have thought of doing kraft and gray but it turned out beautiful together

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very very pretty. Thanks for the inspiration. My parents will be celebrating 50 years in May. I want their card to be extra special.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is gorgeous! Love the embossing and lace. So elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a gorgeous card! You've really shown the versatility of this set... that it can look fab used on a soft,elegant card as well as some of the bold, graphic cards some of the other DT have created. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, blow me away! This is incredible, Jean. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope your parents loved this amazing card! I love the gray, kraft and cream--very elegant.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jean, lovely card. I love the embossing folder you used. It is my favourite to use.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What gorgeous card! Love the kraft, white and grey.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the vintage old world charm feel of this card. I am a total sucker for dry embossing. I also like the fact that the set comes with an 'anniversary' sentiment. So fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous!!! Love the sentiment over sentiment and embossing...lace...ribbon...and flowers!!! Very elegant!!,

    ReplyDelete
  12. wow! super super, wow! very elegant

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails