Friday, July 9, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge "Invitations"

Hi everyone! I've been totally blank when it comes to new ideas this week. I think my head is still on vacation! Haha! I wasn't too happy with the card I made yesterday and so I thought I would try to make another one tonight. I couldn't help it, I used my Polkadot Basics II again! I think it's my most used stamp set ever! Actually, I used several stamp sets as I went through each layer of my card. I couldn't help it, but it kinda looks like a Christmas card to me because of the colors. The Embellish Magazine design team had such great cards on display. I saw a few of the cards with the chandelier stamps and I thought I could use my Inkadinkado ones too! I enjoyed making this card a lot! Enjoy!




Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, vintage cream (PTI), green (Paper Company)
Stamps - Polkadot Basics II, Damask Designs (PTI), chandelier (Inkadinkado), sentiment (SU)
Ink - Versamark, Colorbox
Others - Spellbinders, ribbon (Wendy), pearls (Recollection)

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card! I love the colours and the polka dots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! GREAT design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beyond gorgeous, Jean! hey, will you send me your email address? thanks!
    Stacey (slschaf771@aol.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, our cards look very simlar! I guess great minds think alike! So pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Thanks so much for taking on an Embellish challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, this card came out fabulous!
    Love, love, love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. very nice! i love that you didn't go overboard with the greens and reds. very elegant card :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so elegant and beautiful! Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails