Saturday, July 9, 2011

WPlus9 July Release Sneak Peek: Day 3

Hi bloggies! Welcome to Day 3 of WPlus9 July Release Sneak Peeks! One more day to go and everything will be available for sale over at the WPlus9 store! Excited?! I'm always so excited at every release. I can't wait to see everything revealed and I can't wait until I can get my hands on them!!! 


My card for Day 3 is a combination of the release stamp sets. I used the gorgeous dress form from C'est La Vie, as well as the gorgeous flourish label and the coordinating Label Layers 2 Die. I was trying to be a little more adventurous with my colors for this card. You like? :) I also used Defining Words and other images from C'est la vie to make the background panel.  


Once life goes back to normal around the house, I'm breaking out these stamps again and am planning on going crazy with them! lol! I'm sure you're all enjoying the release so far. I'll see you all again tomorrow! 

It's also a good idea to head on over to Dawn's blog...there are prizes to be won ladies!!! 



Don't forget to check out the other fabulous designers of the WPlus9 Design Team! :)




2 comments:

  1. Lovely work, as always, Jean! I can't wait to get my hands on some of these stamps myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many beautiful trimmings and embellishments, Jean! Beautiful work as always!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails