Saturday, October 15, 2011

The Craft's Meow October Card Sketch Challenge



Welcome to The Craft's Meow October Card Sketch Challenge.  TCM has a sweet little card sketch for everyone this month. It's very open for interpretation and a lot of room for stamping! 


I used one of my favorite stamp sets from The Craft's Meow, Simply Delightful. I stamped the beautiful doily stamp on a panel with text background. Then I stamped it again in aqua and hand cut the center. I colored parts of it with a light gray Copic marker. Then I adhered some pearls on it. I layered it on top of the stamped doily with foam tape for some dimension.


I tied it all in with some light gray ribbon and some lace on the side. I changed the layout of the sentiment and just stamped it on a tag. I have several die cut tags to save time. I usually use Vintage Cream anyway, so I made several pieces of it. I also used my favorite twine and wooden button. Head on over to The Craft's Meow Blog and come and play! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails