Saturday, October 22, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 70

Hey everyone! While you're reading this right now, I'm in a plane somewhere up there! :) Hee! And even if I am...I wouldn't leave you high and dry without anything for WMSC 70. We have a super cute sketch from our sweet Kelly this week! I'm pretty sure you'll have a lot of fun with it. Here we go...



Super cute isn't it?! It's still Halloween month...so I made a Halloween party invitation. I have been enjoying making Halloween cards so much. These Waltzingmouse Stamps are awesome. Too bad I didn't have enough time to get the new one that came out. I'll be sure to get them for next year though. If you haven't seen the new sets that came out you have to head on over to the store and look! :) 


I used Halloween Party stamp set for the invitation sentiment and the cute mask. I also used Midnight Feast to make a background for my card. I just love that window, it's great to use as a background stamp as well as for the main image in my cards. It's a pretty simple card, but I think it packs a lot of punch. The stamps are doing everything for me, I don't even have to lift a finger. 


I hope you enjoyed that. Please join us for some inky fun over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! See you there! :)

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Jean, love the colours you used, a fabulous invitation - who could refuse!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely Halloween invitation - I do like the mask!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jean this is darling, so sweet, spooky cute..lol..hope you have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails