Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Wplys9 December/January Full Reveal Day


It's Full Reveal Day over at WPlus9! I know you've been waiting to see the full sets and dies that are coming out this December. The wait is finally over. This has been such a great release, with soo much inspiration from all the DT and specially from Dawn herself. Normally, we don't have to post any cards on Reveal Day, but since I had so much fun using these new stamps and dies, I wanted to share another one I made for you guys today.


But before I do that, here's the list of all the new stamp sets and dies that are out this month.


Bitty Buddy Valentines

DETAILS

  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • 15 high quality photo-polymer stamps; 1 frame, 7 images, and 7 sentiments
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $21

Bitty Buddies Companion Die

DETAILS

  • coordinates with the Bitty Buddy Valentines stamp set
  • five separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $9

Clear Cut Stackers: Rounded Rectangles Die

DETAILS

  • coordinates with the Bitty Buddy Valentines stamp set and many of our previously released sets
  • nested dies with an open center backed with a clear panel
  • cuts 4 graduated rounded rectangles in the following sizes: 3 7/8 x 2 7/8", 3 1/4 x 2 1/4, 2 5/8 x 1 5/8", and 2 x 1"
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $18

XOXO Border Die

DETAILS

  • cuts an 7 1/4" continuous border in an XOXO pattern
  • measures approx. 7 1/4 x 1/2"
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $6

Cupid's Arrow

DETAILS

  • is a 4x6" clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 15 stamps; 6 sentiment stamps and 9 images
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $14

Cupid's Arrow Companion Die

DETAILS

  • coordinates with the Cupid's Arrow stamp set
  • four separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $6

Banner Love

DETAILS

  • is a 3x4" clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains8 stamps; 4 pre-strung banner images, 3 individual pennant/bunting images and 1 stitched heart
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $6

Clear Cut Stackers: Hearts

DETAILS

  • nested dies with an open center backed with a clear panel
  • cuts 4 graduated hearts in the following sizes: 3 1/4", 2 1/2", 1 3/4", and 1"
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $15

Damask Delight

DETAILS

  • is a 6x8" clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 16 stamps; 5 background building damask images and 11 flourishes
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $21

Damask Delight Companion Dies

DETAILS

  • coordinates with the Damask Delight stamp set
  • five separate dies wired together that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $12

Quite Like You

DETAILS

  • is a 3x4" clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 4 sentiments
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for $6

I wonder if you've noticed...but I've been using this frame from Bitty Buddy Valentines a LOT. I just LOVE it! It's so versatile, that just a change in the color you use takes it from cute to elegant, to shabby chic. And I love that about it.


I tried using navy blue ink to see where it would take the frame. And just randomly I put it down on a piece of light gray patterned paper from PTI. And just peeking from the sides, there was  piece of kraft cardstock there as well. After that, I just saw a Nautical theme in all of this. And I LOVE anything Nautical!

Before I continued on with the card, I stamped this beautiful sentiment from Cupid's Arrow in the center of the frame. I stamped it again in red and cut out the banner in the middle and attached it to the original sentiment with some foam adhesives.

Now that I'm looking at it again, I wish I had embossed the kraft with a woodgrain embossing folder. Anyway, I adhered the patterned paper on the kraft card base. Then I attached the frame onto it and tied some jute over it to bring out the Nautical theme I was going for. 

To finish things off, I die cut a sand dollar and sea star and stamped the coordinating images on them. They're from Guiding Light.

 There you go. I have two more cards to share tomorrow at the Group Post, so please come back to check them out! I hope you had a lot of fun this release and that we've been able to inspire you in some way. :) 

Head on over to the WPlus9 Design Studio, Dawn is giving away the ENTIRE December/January Release to one lucky winner!!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Jean! LOVE the combination of stamp sets! That fabulous frame is going to make its way onto one of my layouts soon ;)! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great release. I love your striped frame, the navy is perfect! I love anything nautical too. What a great idea to stamp "My Last Thought" in red. Always learning something from you Jean. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails