Saturday, June 19, 2010

WMSC3 Sketch

Hi friends! Advanced Happy Father's Day to everyone! We celebrated it earlier and had dinner tonight instead of the dreaded wait tomorrow when everyone's out. Anyway, Waltzingmouse Stamps came up with another sketch today. I LOVED Claire and Jennifer's cards! They were sooo beautiful. I wanted to use my Damask Stamp set with this one, and what better color to stamp it on but on pink! :) And YES, I'm still stuck on labels!!! I used my favorite label stamp from Lovely Labels AGAIN... I can't wait for next month when I can order in my Label stamp sets from Waltzingmouse!!! If I'm stuck on this one stamp set...I can't imagine how stuck I'm going to be when I get those label stamp sets!!! Here it is, enjoy!!!





Supplies:
Carstock - kraft, sweet blush, berry sorbet (PTI), brown, cream (Paper Comapany)
Stamps - Damask (PTI), Lovely Labels (Gina K)
Ink - Colorbox
Others - ribbon, rhinestones, edge punch (Martha Stewart)

4 comments:

  1. What a pretty pretty frame! love the colors you used here! thanks for playing with WMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful colours and great card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't that cut out label look fabulous! Gorgeous card.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails