Thursday, December 30, 2010

VLVDec2010 Week 3 For You

Hi everyone! 2010 is almost over, and it was a great year for me. I'm really glad to have discovered this hobby and made many bloggie friends in the process. I have some wonderful news, but I can't spill them until next year! But for now, I'll keep doing what I love doing and continue to be inspired by amazing crafters.

I have a card for everyone tonight. It's my last card for the Verve December Challenge Week 3. This sketch is by Amy Sheffer. 


I went with soft colors for this card, with a little pop of red here and there. The ornament stamp is from Stampin' Up. The little doily stamp behind it is from SEI. I used some silver chip glitters, I forgot what they're called, but it's from Melissa Frances. It's so pretty! I've been trying to look for Mica but I don't know where to get them. Any ideas? Does Michael's or AC Moore carry them? Anyway, I hope you like this card. I'll try to be back later for another one...a box was waiting for me when I got home...with more "toys" for me to play with! Hee! 









1 comment:

  1. Very pretty card! I have been looking at your other cards and I love them all!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails