Monday, November 14, 2011

Some Vacation Pictures

Hi friends! I promised you some pictures of my vacation here in the Philippines, and here they are! It's been raining all morning and I didn't want to take a step out of bed today. You know what I'm talking about...it's nice and cool because of the rain...the bed sheets are soft and cool to the touch...it's nice and dark outside...who wants to get out of bed?! lol!

Anyway, we took a 2 hour drive to Clark, Pampanga a few weeks ago. The drive was very pleasant...nice view and new highways. Until the part where we missed our exit, and there was no other way to go but off road. We did get to where we were supposed to go eventually. haha! I took some pictures of the nice views along the way...


 
I took this picture of my sister Cathy driving ahead of us...this was before she entered the tunnel...


This was as she was exiting the tunnel. I hadn't meant for it to come out this way...but it looked like she was passing through a warp zone. lol! :)


We went to a little safari outpost for the kids. They had a lot of fun feeding the animals. They asked if they could feed the tigers...I said we should leave that to the handlers instead. Hee hee! These kids aren't afraid of anything. Here's me and my hubby taking a rest from all the heat.



 Here are my nephews after they just fed the bear cats. 


...with my sister Julie...



We took a safari jeep and went into the tiger enclosure. There was a handler inside the jeep and he fed the tigers chicken through the steel bars. This tiger was inches away from me...it was beautiful. 


We also watched a few aquatic shows...the dolphins were my favorite. It's nice to know that some of the dolphins were actual rescues. And it was good to see that they had huge enclosures for them right there on the bay/beach and not just a small pool like I often see with some aquatic theme parks. 


 Yummy Chinese lunch with the family...well, that's it for me today! I'm not very good with taking pictures. I always forget! lol! I'll have a few more posted up in a few days time. I hope you are all doing well. I'll be home in one week! Can't wait to get my hands on my new stamps! Thanks for stopping by! Have a great week! :)

~ Jean




3 comments:

  1. Looks like you've been having a fantastic visit! Thanks for sharing these great pictures--it must have been amazing to be that close to a tiger. Enjoy the rest of your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics.....I think you're enjoying your time with the gorgeous scenery and family!!! Hopenyour mom's doing well!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails