Saturday, November 5, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 72

Hey everyone! Thanks for joining us for another round of Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge. We have a fancy sketch this week, it's a tri-fold! I'm wishing I had my new Waltzingmouse Stamps with me. Unfortunately, they didn't arrive before I left for the Philippines. I'm excited thinking about how I'm going to use them when they arrive. :)


Here's our sketch for Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 72.



The other Mischief Makers made such gorgeous cards! I hope mine is fancy enough for this sketch. I used a Spellbinders die to make the top shape of my card base. Then I cut and die cut patterned paper to make the top panel. I also used Cameo Creations and Cameo to Go to make my embellishment. The sentiment is from Say It Loud. The sticker embellishment is from Pink Paislee I believe...


Here's what it looks like when it's opened. 


And here, I tied a white ribbon to hold the folds down. 


Well, that's it for me today. I can't wait to see what you do with this sketch! I'll see you over at Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge! Thanks for joining me today! 

~ Jean

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! So pretty, so elegant. I love the colours and the lace - all of it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow; this is breathtaking. So elegant and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the greens, the lace and pretty cameos on this Jean - the die cut tops look wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails