Saturday, December 3, 2011

The Craft's Meow December 2011 Release Day 1

Hi! It's me again! I'm afraid I'm going to bombard you with posts today. lol! Not really, just 3 hehe. This is my last post for today. If you haven't seen my previous posts please scroll down.

Welcome! Welcome! It's Day 1 of The Craft's Meow December 2011 Release! I know you've been excited for it to start since Lisa started showing snippets of the sets these past few days. Well, wait no more! Let's begin shall we?

Today, we are introducing two lovely sets from the very talented Miss Nina Brackett: Lovely Labels 18 and Sent With Love.

I have two cards today, and I combined both stamp sets to make them. First off, I die cut and stamped on Lovely Labels 18 and layered them one on top of the other. I just love brown and silver together. They look so elegant together. I also added the band of patterned paper to add a little more gray into the picture. Then I placed it over some pink/orange patterned paper for a big punch of color. 


The sentiment and the image on the label are from Sent With Love. The images from this set are elegant and romantic. :) Great combination! 


Of course I didn't forget to make a shabby chic card for everyone. It is why I'm here for TCM after all. Hee! :) I shadow stamped an image from Sent With Love on the lower right portion of the patterned paper. 


Across from it, I added a doily and clustered some flowers, a butterfly, ribbon and the label. I also added a swirl of pearls for some bling. I am trying to go for the elegant look after all. 


Whew! That's it for me today! Come back tomorrow for Day 2! Make sure to drop by the other TCM girls to see what they have in store for you. Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world! :)

5 comments:

  1. Stunning! Both of them! Love the stamped frames.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always love your sense of details...your cards are simply gorgeous Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both are amazing Jean. I love the new SB label die. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love both of these cards, you did a great job of carrying the themes through on both. The simplicity and elegant colors of the first, and the second is just so perfectly depicted in your stamping prowess. Again, Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  5. BEAUTIFUL! Love the bold colors of the 1st one and the shabby chic look on the 2nd. I'm so excited to be the TCM Guest this month- fun working with you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails