Thursday, December 15, 2011

The Craft's Meow December - January Sketch Challenge

* This is my second post for the day...please scroll down for CASE Study Challenge 70.*


Hi friends! I'm back with another post and a card for you today. Welcome to The Craft's Meow December - January Sketch Challenge! Nothing like a challenge to spice up our crafting day. What do you say? :) 

I don't know about you, but when I started card making, I LOVED joining card challenges online. It's always with the spirit of friendly competition. And don't you just love perusing through the blog's of the participants? I always found inspiration doing so. 

Well, here's your chance to join us! Here is The Craft's Meow December - January Sketch Challenge. 


Here's what I came up with. I moved some elements of the sketch...I know! Naughty, naughty! lol! It is as always, open to interpretation...just as long as the sketch is still there. I used two of my favorite stamp sets for this card, Vintage Snowflakes and Vintage Ornaments. As you can see, it's Christmas themed once more. I hope you're not tired of my Christmas cards yet! 


I stamped a background panel using Vintage Snowflakes using 4 different shades of ink. I wanted to make a vintage looking Christmas card. I hope I was successful. I zigzag stitched a strip of patterned paper over my background panel. Then I die cut a circle from another patterned paper. By the way, all patterned papers used for this card is from Recollections Naughty of Nice collection. 


I stamped and hand cut images from Vintage Ornaments and adhered them to my card with foam tape. Of course, I added a ribbon and a nice vintage looking button.


I hope I've inspired you to join us! You have one month to do so! So come and play!!! 
Don't forget, you have to use at least one TCM stamp image in your creation! Oooh, and because we're celebrating being featured in the Moxie Fab blog's Stamp of Approval we are  offering 10% off everything in the store, including TCM stamp sets!!! This means an additional 10% off clearance sale prices on the following:
  • LaBlanche Stamps - 25% off!!
  • Tim Holtz Distress Ink Pads, Re-inkers and Stains - 25% off!!
  • Maya Road, Pink Paislee, Echo Park and My Mind's Eye - 50% off!!!
  • Little Frieda & Friends stamp sets - 50% off!!! 
  • Crate Paper and Graphic 45 - 60% off!!!

Just enter the code MoxieFab at checkout to receive the discount. The offer ends December 15th, so hurry! See you over at the sketch challenge! Thanks for stopping by today! Have a nice week! :)


1 comment:

  1. Sooooo beautiful! You did a great job on this. I love all the elements.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails