Friday, December 2, 2011

WPlus9 December/January 2012 Release Day 2

Hey friends! I'm back for the second day of the WPlus9 December/January 2012 release. I hope you enjoyed yesterday's cards from all of us at the WPlus9 design team. Today, we're going to introduce:


Heartfelt Mix
  • is a 6x8 clear photopolymer stamp set
  • contains 24 stamps; 12 images and 12 sentiments
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for just $19


Hearts & Clouds Die
  • coordinates with Heartfelt Mix stamp set
  • comes on a single die that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for just $7


Love Birds Die
  • coordinates with Love Birds stamp set
  • comes on a single die that can be easily snipped and separated
  • will be available for purchase December 5th for just $9


Heartfelt Mix has several cute images perfect for Valentines Day. The dies are also very helpful, and bring in great detail as well. For my card, distressed the edges of a panel of patterned paper from Webster's Pages. Then I adhered a strip of pink patterned paper to add a little more color. I also stamped some branch images from Love Birds to the side of the panel. 


I went ahead and stamped "rope" images one on top of the other. Then I sewed the panel onto my card base. I die cut two bird images and 3 heart images and stamped the images onto them. I adhered them with foam tape to the card. I also stamped some clothes pins for that cute little touch. The sentiment I added on the lower left corner of my card. 


Okay! That's it for me today. Be sure to go to Dawn's blog to leave a message. You just might win some awesome prizes!!! The rest of the team has more to show you so please make sure to pass by their blogs and leave some love! Thanks for stopping by my little corner of the blog world today! See you again tomorrow for Day 3!!! :) 






10 comments:

  1. A beauitful card Jean! Love the soft color palette.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOOOOWWWWwwwww! THIS is FU-UN! What a wonderful collection of fabby images, colors and materials! Great job with these LOVELY stamps and dies - OH, my! You are ROCKIN' this release, sweet girl! xoxo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another shabby chic delight! So pretty, and I love the effect of the upside down heart with that sentiment :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty! I'm in love with these clotheslines and the way you stamped them on the patterned paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so love your card...cute colors...great choice in paper..Love it.
    Thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh so cute! What a soft, beautiful color combination - it goes so well with that sentiment, which is unique and perfect. Am so excited about all the dies coming out this month! Another great preview, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty, Jean! I love the soft colors, and the grey birds are a perfect touch!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. a heart banner.... so fun. Love the vintage type feel and the sweet love birds are fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So sweet, Jean! LOVE the way you've pinned one heart upside down! Such a playful idea!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails