Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bare No More

Yay! I finally have a design for my blog. I was trying to put a design on the background as well but I couldn't figure out how. :(


Anyway, I'll eventually figure it out... hopefully! :)  I don't have much time today but I thought I'd post this card that I made. I love this stamp set from Inkadinkado. And because of all the Make a Card Mondays and Finally Friday videos I'm now also into ribbons! Haha! I haven't quite gotten it as nice as I want, but as usual...practice...practice...I hope you'll like it!!!


 

I'm a fan of blues and browns so I guess you'll be seeing a lot of it on my cards and scrapbook pages Which reminds me, I have to post some of my scrapbook pages to share with everyone. Coming soon...

--> Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails