Saturday, January 9, 2010

Finally Friday - Luv U card entry

Hi Everyone! I was reading one of my favorite blogs today and saw that Kristina had a new challenge! I love her challenges! It was my first time signing up on Two Peas in a Bucket. I was looking through the members gallery...WOW so many creative people!!! Everytime I see these galleries and videos the more I'm convinced to start shopping online for my craft goodies. It's nice how people put down what products they use so that other people can easily look for them if they wanted to. I'm not used to that yet. I'm not sure what brands of card stock I have, they're all kinda just mixed up! Well, I'll let you know once I've started buying online :) Maybe I can post my scrap haul next time! 


Anyway here's my submission...hope you like it!



The hearts were made of chipboard I found in the most unlikely places! My husband had a lot of them backing his comic books. And I thought that would be perfect for my crafting! It was only $8.50 for a pack of 100 in his local comic book store!!! Great deal! (I think...) :)


~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails