Friday, January 8, 2010

Thrifty Scrapper

I don't know about you, but I'm a very thrifty scrapper/card maker. I know majority of scrappers and card makers prefer buying online (who doesn't love Stampin' Up, Papertrey Ink and Two Peas in a Bucket?!) but most of the time you can find me in Michael's or AC Moore with coupons in hand :) Is there a downside to this? I mean I would LOVE to go crazy shopping at Stampin' Up...I just get more stuff for less at Michael's and AC Moore. Someday I'll get out of this rut and eventually end up buying online. But for now...with coupons in hand...I will be a thrifty scrapper.


I was wondering though, about card making...are the cardstocks online better (thicker) for card making? I see so many card makers using Stampin' Up and Papertrey Ink cardstock. If I were to buy online where would I get my money's worth? Just thinking out loud...


I saw this rich zesty orange cardstock and had to make a few cards out of it...here they are. I hope you'll like them. :)




 


'Till next time!


~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails