Saturday, January 23, 2010

Last Post Before I Go

Hi! This will be my last post before I go for vacation. I've just left my cats at the veterinary clinic for boarding. I feel really bad doing it, but I don't have a choice. No one will take care of them while I'm away. :( I keep going back into my room looking for them, forgetting that they're at the clinic already :( I hope they're going to be fine and that they're not mad at me for leaving them there.

I thought I'd post a picture of them too before I post the last card I made for January.

My Lucas and My Squirt staring out the window.

I love them to pieces. This will be the last time I leave them for boarding....just have to take shorter vacations!!!

Anyway, here's my last card for January. I'll be back in March, hopefully with more inspiration for new cards :) and new pictures for my scrapbook! Hope you like it!




 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails