Thursday, January 14, 2010

Onesies

Hi all!!! My sister-in-law finally gave birth to a beautiful baby girl! Yay! After so many nephews it would be wonderful to have a niece!!! I've been in a creative block since Sunday, I think I've thrown out 2 cards that I had made already. How long do you guys get creative blocks?! 


Anyway I was thinking of my new niece and thought it would be great to make a card with a onesie on it. It's not my style (I usually make simple cards) but I thought I'd try it. Here it is, hope you like it!




If I had a following I would probably make challenges too! Haha! A onesies challenge! I love those challenges, they give you a purpose when you're creating a card. It makes it easier to come up with something. Don't you agree?


~ Jean

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails