Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Very Late Colour Q #46 Submission

Hi friends! I just made the latest submission for a challenge!!! Hahhaa! I didn't check when the deadline was and I only managed to make my card tonight. The deadline was last Sunday! Talk about being LATE!!! :) 


Actually, I made two! Anyway, I'll just post it here for all of you to see! I had a lot of fun making these cards. I couldn't decide which one I wanted to submit though. Here they are! Enjoy the rest of your week!







Supplies:
Cardstock - white (PTI), green (Bazzill)
Patterned Papers - Be loved (My Mind's Eye), Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), Ever After (Cosmo Cricket)
Stamps - Tea for Two (PTI)
Others - edge punch (Martha Stewart), ribbon (Wendy)








Supplies:
Cardstock - white (PTI), green (Bazzill)
Patterned Papers - Be loved (My Mind's Eye), Thrift Shop (October Afternoon), yellow polka dots (BoBunny)
Stamps - Baby Button Bits, Just for You (PTI)
Others - edge punch (Martha Stewart), label die (PTI), buttons, felt (Walmart)


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails