Sunday, August 15, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 43

Hi! Sunday is almost over and it seems I haven't rested enough. I'm just glad for this hobby we all share and enjoy. Otherwise, I think a person would go crazy just working and working. So Stacey has posted another challenge this week. I must say, I love the colors on the picture, but I was totally clueless as to what to do with this one. I started with the green and from there I grabbed my Turning a Leaf stamp set. I love this stamp set. There are so many possibilities for it, the only problem is, I'm always limited by my imagination. I'm so grateful for everyone who shares this hobby, because whenever I need inspiration, there's always one around. :) 


I chose to keep things simple today with this challenge. It's mostly white with little bursts of colors here and there. Here's the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 43 color combination, and my card submission for this week. I hope your week starts and ends well!






Supplies:
Cardstock - white (PTI), green (Paper Comapany)
Patterned Paper: orange (SEI)
Stamps: Turning a New Leaf, Big and Bold Wishes, Beautiful Blooms II (PTI)
Others: ribbon (Wendy)

6 comments:

  1. gorgeous! love the splash of flowers and leaves along the edges:) thanks for playing the Curtain Call!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is super, I luv how you used the colors...have a fantastic week!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very pretty! Love the stamping along the card border! Great job with the colors!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning combination of the colours Jean, love the flowers mixed in with the leaves!
    Congrats on your top 5 badge for your gorgeous card last week! Thanks for joining us at Curtain Call again this week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh, I love leaves and flowers and you've got them both on your card :D Great card using this week's colours. Thanks for playing the Curtain Call :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh wow, what a fabulous stamping!! Love this card! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week! xxx

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails