Friday, July 5, 2013

A little tutorial

Hi there friends! I hope those living in the US had a nice July 4th celebration yesterday. We're headed off for a little vacation to Rhode Island this Sunday until Friday of next week. Aside from my weekly CASE Study Challenge cards, the blog will probably be a little quiet. But make sure you come back right after because it's going to get busy again as soon as we get back! :)

I do have a little sneak peek I wanted to share with you. I was recently contacted by Heidi from A Cherry on Top to make some card tutorials for the readers on their forum. I was thrilled and excited to be asked. :) My first tutorial is already up! So if you have some time, please hop on over there and take a look! :)  

Here's a little sneak peek of what's in store!


I would also love to hear from you! If you have any ideas of what kind of tutorials you'd like to see please drop me a line! Thanks for stopping by today! :)

6 comments:

  1. Great tutorial Jean! I love being able to see some of your process....I'm curious how you come up with your color combinations and process for stamping backgrounds. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Unfortunately I don't have a process on how I come up with my color combinations. Mostly, I just put together what I think looks nice. Lately I'm leaning more on pastels. But check out my Pinterest board Color Combinations and Kickstart Inspiration - I also look there! :)

      Stamping backgrounds...hmmm not sure...I just stamp away like a mad stamper! lol! I just make sure everything looks balanced. :) I'll try to make my next tutorial with that mind. And try to explain my thought process along the way. :)

      Delete
  2. Looking forward to your cards for A cherry on Top!! Hoe exciting!! Have a BLAST on Vacation!! I would like to see more on your layered stamping!! You always do such a great job with mixing your stamps for your cards!! Have a fabulous weekend!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. WELL DONE Jean!
    I tried to leave a comment on CHERRY on TOP blog but could not figure it out.
    FUN arrows and GREAT tips:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tutorial Jean - I love your layering with this card ;)
    Hope you have a good break, Rx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean your tutorial is perfectly detailed, love it and definitely want to CASE it. Have a great time today!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails