Thursday, July 18, 2013

Clear & Simple Stamps - Basics Feature

***My CASE Study Challenge Post is just below. Please scroll down and take a look!***



Hello again! If you didn't catch my previous CSS posts from before, I was lucky to be chosen to guest design over at Clear & Simple Stamps! Today I'm featuring Fanfold and Labels 13.


I made a two projects for today. Let's get to the first one. I made a card and a coordinating gift tag for a baby.

I used Fanfold to make my background patterned paper. I heat embossed white embossing powder over some pink cardstock.


I used Labels 13 to make a little tag. And I layered it with a Banner 1 die up top. Afterwards I decorated it with another banner from the same set and stamped in it's coordinating image from Favor Flag Fillers. Finally, I stamped the sentiment from Baby Shower and adhere it on top of everything else. Of course I couldn't just leave it like that...I die cut this cute elephant from Baby Shower dies and added it below the tag.

 I made another tag using the same process and used it as a gift tag.

I made another baby card and tag set using the same stamp sets and dies. A little re-arranging can give you a totally different look! How do you like this one? :)




  Whew! That's it for now. There's a CSS Party Hop coming up next week, make sure you come back for that! And don't forget to stop by the other DT members who are featuring some stamp sets and dies today! 



Thanks for stopping by! I'll see you again soon!










3 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails