Monday, July 29, 2013

WMS Pajama Party


The first ever online pajama party is on! Yay! Welcome to the Waltzingmouse Pajama Party!!! I used to love pajama parties! I remember going to so many of them and having wonderful sleep overs after. Well, this isn't that type of pajama party. But it's going to be loads of fun anyway! Claire has a sketch for us this week. And one of the other challenges was to use feathers in your card. 


So here's what I came up with. I kept it pretty simple and close to the sketch. I used Fine Feathers to make my background. It's pretty simple, I just heat embossed it in white. Then I took some Distress Inks out and used watercolor resist on it.


I also heat embossed my sentiment in gold. I think it ties in well with the purple and blue on the background. I also added some epoxy stickers for a little embellishment.



That's it for me! I hope you'll join the party! Thanks for stopping by today! And see you there! :)


5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean! I love those feathers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous shading on the background, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is simply wonderful, I love the soft shading and the pretty white feathers. The pop of colour with the little stickers is fab!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails