Monday, July 22, 2013

CSS: Party Blog Hop

Hello there! I'm back for the Clear & Simple Stamps Party Blog Hop! If you just came from Elena's blog then you're right where you're supposed to be! If not, start at Lori's blog. :)
Now...LET'S PARTY!!!


I have a little milk party going on here. Grab a glass of milk, maybe a cookie or slice of cake, and join me! For this set, I used By the Glass Jr., By the Glass Jr. Dies, By the Glass Jr. Sentiments, Party Favor 12, and Favor Flags Dies, and Favor Flags Filler.


I stamped the milk carton image several times to make my background paper for my invitation card. I adhered a strip of patterned paper and added some banners to make it more festive. I topped it off with a little cow "medallion".

Since it is a party, I added a few more pieces to bring this little party to life. Of course we need some milk bottles to serve our milk in. I just wrapped a strip of the same patterned paper on it and adhere the milk carton that I die cut and stamped. I made a little milk carton using my Silhouette Cameo to serve as a favor box. Perhaps some cookies or candies? I also used Party Favors 12 as a tray, you can serve your cookies and candies in them too.

I also made a label for the different kinds of milk you might want to serve. Everything is pretty simple and straight forward. Which is exactly what you need if you're making DIY party decorations. You don't want to be fussy cutting 25 pieces of one image! 

I hope you enjoyed my little party. If you're all done here, you can head on over to the other DT ladies blogs' for more inspiration. Thanks for stopping by today! :)

6 comments:

  1. Once again...you have blown me away! Love this party combo...the milk carton favor box is adorable and those milk carton stamps are the cutest milk themed stamp I have ever seen. Great idea Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amazing! I love your party, and how you designed it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous set! I love the cow spots on the milk boxes and the kraft paper with the contrast from the red/white striped accents!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jean your style is always so much fun. I love this party combination and can I come? Fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is adorable to the max! I love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails