Monday, July 8, 2013

Sketchbook Saturday Challenge 100


Hi there everyone! We're in Newport with our friends and having a nice time in the sun. But I did have some time to sneak in a little challenge or two. Our fearless leader and good friend Chupa is celebrating her 100th sketch over at Sketchbook Saturday Challenge. Of course I had to celebrate it with her!!! So here we go!


I used my Papertrey Ink stamps for today's project. I made this with the Mini Blooms stamp set and die. As well as Happiness in Bloom.


I won't go into detail about my card as I'm just sneaking this in between all the sun and swimming. lol! I'll be back on Thursday with another card!













Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you all again soon! :)

5 comments:

  1. Oh Jean this is FABULOUS!!!! Every little detail is perfect!!you are always an inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for helping me celebrate, girl!! Stunning card, what can I say, I adore everything you make!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, this is gorgeous, Jean! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful! I especially love the gold accents.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails