Tuesday, January 18, 2011

PDCC64

Hi peeps! I'm back for another challenge today. I decided to take a break from the Moxie Fab World challenges. I saw this gorgeous color combination over at Play Date Cafe. Oh my gosh! It's gorgeous! The inspiration photos that came with the colors were just beautiful! I couldn't resist. I HAD to join this one. Here's their color combination.



Here's my take on this wonderful color challenge. I used Waltzing Mouse Stamps from Victorian Frippery and Holiday Labels. I also used the flourish border stamp from Technique Tuesday. I think I'll be using this color combination another time soon. You should all give it a try! It was so much fun making this card. 

I was informed by Blogger that I had already used up my 1GB free space for photos. Has this every happened to you? Did you buy the space that they were selling? I wasn't sure if it was real so I just removed some photos from my older posts. If anyone knows how to go about this please let me know! Thank you so much! Enjoy the rest of your week. I'll see you all again tomorrow. Thank you for stopping by!





Supplies:
Cardstock: Vintage cream (PTI), gold (Anna Griffin)
Patterned Paper: Ancestry (K&Company)
Stamps: Victorian Frippery, Holiday Labels 14 (WMS), sentiment - Mat Stack 1 Collection (PTI), When in Rome (Technique Tuesday)
Others: dye inks (SU), ribbon (Wendy), lace (JoAnn's), pearls (Recollections), butterfly die cut (Studio 112)




14 comments:

  1. So lovely! The lace and the ribbon and the pearls...just delicious! I've never heard of blogger running out of memory! Yikes! I always resize my photos to smaller file sizes, that might help if you're not already doing it :) Glad you joined us at The Play Date Cafe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Jean! I hope my blogger doesn't try that with me! Thanks for playing at the PDCC this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Jean, absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I absolutely love your creation just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is exquisite! I've not yet had the Blogger photo thing happen to me, but I've probably not been blogging as long as you have. :) I may get there, and need your help, too!

    THanks for playing with us at The Play Date Cafe; so glad you joined us!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful, Jean! I especially like the butterfly and lovely flourishes.

    Most likely your files need to be resized, like Michele suggested. This hasn't happened to me yet, but I keep thinking I need to start using an external photo storage site like Flickr to avoid this problem in the future. I definitely would not buy more storage from Blogger, as there are plenty of free photo hosting sites to choose from on the web!

    Hope that helps!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Jean! This is, absolutely, scrumptious! There's nothing not to LOVE! That butterfly is the perfect finishing touch! Thanks so much for playing with us in the Cafe. Oh! I purchased the extra space. I figured it'd get me through the next 10 years or so. LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love all of your layering. You have showcased this week's colors at the Play Date Cafe perfectly. Thanks so much for playing along.

    ReplyDelete
  9. WOW! This is fab! I loooooooove all the stamping and the butterfly--love love love it! Thanks so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:}

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my goodness, you cards are always AMAZING! Do you have lists of supplies for any of the cards you make?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks ladies. I'll remember to keep my picture files small from now on. And I'll look into what you mentioned Christina.

    @Kimberli: I used to do that...I make my cards and posts usually late at night that by the time I finish my card and post it's very, very late...so I've stopped adding supply lists at the end of my posts. If you have any questions about the supplies I'll gladly answer them for you.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Gorgeous take on this weeks colors!!! Beautiful butterfly! Glad someone could answer your quest...I had no clue!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks so much! If you have a moment and remember what went into this butterfly card, I would love to know! Thanks for becoming one of the few blogs I check daily! Love love love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I added the supplies list on the bottom of my post for you Kimberli! I hope that helps! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails