Monday, January 24, 2011

WMSC31

Hi peeps! I have one last post for tonight. Goodness it's VERY late, I didn't even notice the time. I had this idea for the WMSC31 since this morning and I only had late tonight to put it in paper. I finally finished it and used my DIY lightbox for taking this picture. I hope you'll tell me if the quality is good. Here's the sketch for this challenge.

I've been wanting to use this owl from my Tattered Angels Cocoa Glimmer Chips for some time now. But the opportunity never presented itself. I thought it was perfect for this card though, so yay, I could finally use it. The patterned papers are from My Mind's Eye and October Afternoon. The stamps are from WMS, Very Vintage Labels 4 and  Compliments of the Season. 


I'll post a picture of my DIY lightbox tomorrow! I hope the picture quality is much better for everyone. Thanks for stopping by! See you all tomorrow!!! :)



5 comments:

  1. Love the bright colours and the fun owl image - it looks like he's thinking 'What are you looking at?'! Great stitching too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that OA paper and cute owl. Your photo looks great! I still haven't found the time to make a light box, but your pictures might just inspire me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like how you've turned the sketch, and that owl is fab!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The sketch looks great flipped, and I love that bird!!!! Thanks for playing along withthe Mischief Makers this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card Jean! Love your take on this week's sketch! Your stitching looks fabulous! Thanks for playing along with the WMSC :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails