Saturday, March 19, 2011

Better late than never...Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Waltz

Hello again! Here's my second post for the day. It's for WM Blog Waltz. I feel so bad for being so late with this! I had meant to submit earlier but I kept pushing it until I forgot. Better late than never right?! I grew up in the Philippines and so I was never familiar with St. Patrick's Day. Of course I knew four leaf clovers and leprechauns. Who doesn't? This Thursday it was so nice to see a lot of people in green and I even met someone at work who had a necklace with a shamrock on it. How's that for celebrating the holiday! I downloaded the free digital stamp over at Waltzingmouse Stamps for this card. I just love it when Claire makes elaborate stamps. Just gorgeous. Here we go then...



Here's my card. I kept it simple because I thought the label was fabulously elaborate already. I just colored it with a Copic marker and inked the edges. I also used my favorite border stamp from Victorian Frippery on the sides just to add a little umph! :) Hee! I'm taking a little break from stamping now. I have some cards that need to be mailed for a magazine call. See you all later! Thanks for stopping by.




11 comments:

  1. oh, this is just beautiful, Jena...that is a great freebie Claire created this year :) Hmm, I hope you saw my St. Pat's Facts on my blog so you could learn a little more about my favourite day of the year {wink!}

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card...so glad you finally remembered!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Jean! I love your big fluffy bow and the background stamping you did! Better late than never, indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty card and worth the wait. love the ribbon you used.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card :) I love the colours and stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, I love this! So elegant, and I love the touches of green on the edges of the die cut. Envious that you have the dies...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh it's beautiful Jean!! well worth waiting for!!! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful, love the layers and the ribbon, so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Better late than never right? It's lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so lovely! love the details!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails