Monday, March 14, 2011

Mojo Monday 182

Hi bloggies! Today was a good day! My Waltzingmouse Stamps were waiting for me when I got home from work. Of course, I immediately set out to get them inky as soon as I had the time! I used the sketch from Mojo Monday 182 for my card. I flipped the sketch and instead of using a ribbon on top, I used banners from WMS Bitty Banners



I also used WMS Very Vintage Labels No. 18 so I could place my sentiment in that corner. I know it's not my usual style. But I wanted to try something cute with these stamp sets. I hope you like this one! It was really fun to make. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! :)





7 comments:

  1. That is totally cute Jean....love the look of that lacey circle peeking out from behind the fab label shape. I totally love your shabby style but this shows how versatile you obviously are too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! I debated over those bitty banners, they are so cute! I'm still waiting on my Vintage Labels 18. I love the way it looks layered over the doily! Great use of the sketch, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So gorgeous; I'm blown away by this beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your fun card Jean - the banners are so happy and cheery ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous card. LOVE the colors. Love that you flipped the Verve sketch and combined it with Waltzingmouse sketch. Beautiful!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails