Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 107

Hi bloggies! I just realized that I haven't joined one of my favorite challenges in a while. Well, now that I have some time to make to play, I'm totally joining. It was such a cold and gloomy day today. Hardly what you would expect on the third day of spring!!! Card making always makes the day seem so much better. No matter how cold or how gloomy it is. For this card I used the sketch from Card Patterns Sketch 107 and I chose one of my favorite color combinations: brown, gray and yellow. 



Here's my card for this challenge. I got these new floral stamps from Paper Source. And once I stamped them in Chocolate Brown, I had to use gray with it. I also used my favorite stamp from Very Vintage Labels No. 18. And a sentiment from Fancy Phrases. Both as from Waltzingmouse Stamps. I hope you like this one. I had such a fun time making it. I'll be back later after midnight for CASE Study Blog. See you later! :)




5 comments:

  1. So pretty and elegant! Love the way you used the label vertically, and the floral stamps are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You never cease to amaze me...this is breathtaking!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, is this ever gorgeous! Love the boldness of the design and the punch of color from the flower. So glad you could join us this week on Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! Over the top gorgeous! Thx for joining us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GORGEOUS Jean! Thank you for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails