Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Card Patterns Sketch 108

Hi bloggies! Sorry it's been quiet around here lately. But I'll make it up to you with a card I made for Card Patterns Sketch 108. Here's the sketch.



I wasn't sure how I wanted to use this sketch in the beginning. In the end, I just flipped it. I used some Waltzingmouse Stamps for my focal point, Victorian Frippery, Very Vintage Labels No. 5, Fancy Phrases and Faux Fun. I was planning on using the Totally Hues colors for this but I just couldn't make it work tonight. So I chose a few of the colors from the combination and added a few more other colors instead. I also added that cute swirl of pearls. I forgot who it's from but I'm sure a lot of you know it. Hee! (Totally embarrassed that I don't know what it's even called!!!) Haha! I think it's pretty anyway. And I should get more of them. I hope you all like it. It was a lot of fun to make. I'll see you all again tomorrow! Thanks for stopping by! 






8 comments:

  1. wowza!! Love everything on this one, Jean :) Gorgeous flowers, pearls, and that big crystal brad (it looks like a brad or is it a jewel?)...just fabulous :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful! The pearl flourish really adds the perfect finishing touch!

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazingly beautiful. no other words are good enough for this piece of art :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally stunning card Jean! The soft palette you chose is so gorgeous, and that pearl bling is so delicate and pretty ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jean this is beautiful! Love all the layers and dimensions. Thanks for playing along with us at Card Patterns.

    ReplyDelete
  6. soooo stunning...you always do such lovely work! Thanks for playing with us at Card Patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this Jean. You are making me want more WM labels stamps. I love how you layered them. :)
    Hugs~

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails