Sunday, September 12, 2010

Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 47

Hi again!!! This is my final post for the night, or should I say morning...It's time for the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 47. I love this color combination! It's so rich and earthy. I found this medallion stamp at my local craft store and I just love it! I used it as the main attraction for this card and flanked it with a Prima flourish/leaf stamp that I just adore.

I also used the same Prima stamp to make a background pattern. I heat embossed it with some white embossing powder. I just wasn't seeing enough white in the card and I didn't want it to be too dark. The pop of white in the background made the darks and lights more balanced for me.

Here's the color combination for the Curtain Call Color Challenge Act 47.








Supplies:
Cardstock - chocolate brown (PTI), dark green, sand (Bazzill)
Stamps - medallion (Inkadinkado), leaf/flourish (Prima), sentiment (SU)
Ink - Versamark, olive green, brown (Clearsnap), antique linen (Ranger)
Others - circle dies (Spellbinders), ribbon (Celebrate It), fibers, buttons (Walmart), embossing powder (Stampendous)


The Curtain Call Crew has samples to show you today, too, so make sure you stop by to see:



Introducing...
Christina MacLaren at Seaglass & Sentiments
Me!!!
Julie Lacey at Stamps & Taxes
Laurel Seabrook at Seabrook Designs
Makiko Jones at MakInk Studio
Monika Davis at M.A.D. Stamper
Piali Biswas at Touch of Creation
Silke Ledlow at My Life
Stacey Schafer at Stacey's Stamping Stage
Teresa Kline at Enjoy the VA Sunshine



and September Guest Designer, Vicki Dutcher at All I Do is Stamp.


...then play along with us and post your Curtain Call Color Challenge creation using Mr. Linky over at Stacey's Stamping Stage.

9 comments:

  1. Beautiful, I love your style!
    Sarita xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, this is a beautiful card...great style...have a super day!

    enjoy *~*

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that medallion stamp and those fabulous flourishes! You've been a busy girl this weekend! Wonderful job with the colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Jean! Love the use of those colors... great images... and fabulous embossed BG! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY! This is wonderful~ I love that medallion.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ahhhhh this is super gorgeous!! Fabulous details and design! The leaves are so beautiful too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG...this is so gorgeous Jean!!! What a fabulous design and use of the colors!!! Love your card GF!!! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous! Love this, Jean!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails