Saturday, September 25, 2010

Handmade Paper Flowers

Hi everyone! Ok, so I have been a busy bee today. I wanted to try a new technique on my Tattered Flowers. I just love this die from Sizzix. You can make so many different flowers from just this one die! I die cut a couple of flowers using the medium and small sized flowers in the big die. Then I inked them with red, yellow, and peach. I distressed them and layered them one over the other. Here's what they look like. I just love it! I also took some close ups so you can see the flowers in detail.






Oops...please excuse my inky fingers! Hee! :)

2 comments:

  1. You are becoming the queen of handmade flowers! I love these and I'm wondering how they would turn out with my PTI flower dies. These are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous. I really need to try and mae some myself. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails