And since the last card I had made had that beautiful SU rose on it, I still had it on my mind and wanted to use it again. I stamped it using an olive green chalk ink and then colored it in with my blender pen using Colorbox Lime Green ink. After I had attached everything on the card, I suddenly wanted to add a ribbon. I tried to slip it through the foam adhesives under the rose but I just couldn't get it through. (Too much adhesive under). I decided to lift the flower instead to run my ribbon through! Unfortunately, I tore a little of the flower. I hope it's not too visible on the picture. Oh well, lesson learned! Next time check before adhering everything down!!! :P
Here's the sketch for WMSC13.
Cardstock - vintage cream, spring moss (PTI), kraft (Paper Company)
Stamps - flowers, leaves, butterfly, dragonfly (Inkadinkado), rose (SU), sentiment (PTI)
Others - ribbon (Offray), embossing folder (ProvoCraft), die (Spellbinders)