Monday, June 21, 2010

Embellish Magazine Color Challenge Baby Theme #2

Hi everyone! I was going through my favorite blogs and saw Embellish Magazine's color challenge once more. And once again, I was inspired to make another card for submission. This is different from my last one. As you can see...no label stamps. hahaha! I thought I'd deviate from it a bit today. I had just gotten my Spellbinders dies and I really wanted to use them. I thought it would be perfect to use on a baby theme card.

I love, love, love the Spellbinder Dies. I'm only starting to build my collection. But I'll get there eventually! Just like I will if I ever get to start on my Copic marker collection!!! ;) Anyway, here's my second card for this color challenge! Enjoy!






Supplies:
Cardstock - vintage cream, spring moss, lemon tart (PTI), peach (DCWV)
Patterned Paper - Me & My Big Ideas
Stamps - monkey (Inkadinkado), sentiment (PTI), For You (SU)
Ink - Colorbox, Staz On
Others - edge punch (Martha Stewart, Fiskars), ribbon (Offray)

3 comments:

  1. Awwww... Here I am waving back to that cute little monkey! :) LoL! Thanks so much for joining in on the Embellish Color Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card! That monkey is adorable!!! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails