Sunday, September 26, 2010

TESC 129

Hi everyone! I have just one more card for tonight. This one is for Taylored Expressions Sketch Challenge #129. It's been such a relaxing Sunday that I've forgotten some things that need my attention! :) Too much time on that crafting desk! Here's the sketch for this challenge.



I made a very feminine card. I was looking through Nichole Heady's blog today and noticed that she loves to use Berry Sorbet. So I grabbed mine and started stamping away! The flower on the Berry Sorbet is from Friends Till the End and the flourish on the Sweet Blush is from Prima. I just love that flourish! Isn't it pretty in pink? :) I used the paper flower I made last night. I hope there aren't too many flowers on my card. But then again, you can never have too much flowers! :) Enjoy the rest of your Sunday! Good night!




Supplies:
Cardstock - Sweet Blush, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss (PTI), cream, kraft (Paper Company)
Stamps - Friends Till the End, Big and Bold Wishes (PTI), flourish (Prima)
Others - dies (Spellbinders), buttons (Walmart), edge punch (Fiskars)

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean! That flower is divine! Here is the name of the product I used to make embellishments on my blog: Royal & Langnickel Brush Blank Boards. Hope this helps! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mona! I really loved that embellishment you used!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I swear girl..every time I log on you have another card or 2. And every one is just as beautiful as the next. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Heather: :) You just always seem to catch me on a weekend! I have a lot of time on my hands during weekends hence all the cards you see! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails