Saturday, May 21, 2011

Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 48 - Happy 2nd Birthday Waltzingmouse Stamps!!!

Hi bloggies! I'm back this Saturday for the Waltzingmouse Sketch Challenge 48. And if you don't know yet, it's also Waltzingmouse Stamp's 2nd birthday! Be sure to head on over to Claire's blog to send her some love. I remember discovering WMS through Jennifer Holmes. I love how she uses WM stamps sooo much! After I bought my first order I was hooked. And now...not sure about the time frame here...I can't believe I'm a part of the Mischief Makers. It's been a fantastic journey so far. Sometimes it seems like I'm only dreaming. But whatever it is...I hope it never ends! :)


We have a brand new sketch today, and again it's from our very own, very talented Miss Edna! Without further ado...WMSC 48.



Isn't this sooo cute?! I have to admit at first I wasn't sure what to do...but I played around with my stamps and came up with this...

 I changed the sketch a little...hee..you know me! I added...so I really didn't change it all that much. I stamped the Text It background to some My Mind's Eye patterned paper and inked the edges a little to age it. Then I stamped these gorgeous decorative circles from Very Vintage Labels No. 5. The gorgeous silhouette is from Webster's Pages. I know used it on my last WMSC card...but I can't help it. It's just sooo beautiful I wanted to use it again. Can't wait to see what you come up with this week. I'll see you all over at the challenge blog ok? 


ps. I left a list of the stamp sets I used for my card below just in case anyone wants to know! :)

Supplies:
Stamps: Text It, Bitty Banners, Very Vintage Labels No. 5, Frame It (all from WMS)

The other wonderfully, talented Mischief Makers have more inspiration for you, so don't forget to head on over to check out their blogs! 

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Jean, love these stamps too, they look fab lined up together! Love the gorgeous little cameo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your stampings over the text stamp Jean! what lovely colors and a such beautiful cameo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your color choice and the pattern you created, lovely also the text in the back - gives it a nice vintage feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can use those cameos every week, they are so fab, Jean! Love the pattern you created, so perfectly stamped...it almost looks like one background stamp that came that way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very beautiful! You have done a great job with the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is breathtaking and I love every piece and bit this card. Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You always design such lovely cards! Love your take on this sketch.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails