Thursday, February 2, 2012

WPlus9 February/March 2012 Release - Day 2

***This is my second post for today, CASE Study Challenge 76 is below this post...just scroll down!***


Hi bloggies! Welcome to Day 2 of the WPlus9 February/March 2012 Release! Today we're featuring the Spring Tags stamp set, Circle Stackers dies and Timeless Tags dies. Let's get on with the introductions shall we? :)

I have two cards today. This first one is my favorite card out of the lot that I made for this release. The Spring Tags stamp set has a LOT of cute images and sentiments that I am sure you are going LOVE! My favorite was the leafy circle label image and the little bird houses. 


These little bird houses were sooo cute that I wanted to made a border out of them. So I stamped them several times in different colors on some vintage cream card stock. The little doily and circle die cuts are from Circle Stackers. It goes perfectly with some of the images from Spring Tags.


I die cut the smallest tag from Timeless Tags and stamped these cute little birds, also from  the Spring Tags stamp set. 


My second card is a little more shabby chic-ish...lots of layers, soft colors, and lace. I used images from Folk Art Florals and stamped them on a Label Layers 2 die cut. 


I layered the doily Circle Stackers above the label and added some leaves from the Folk Art Florals dies on the side. 


And on top, I die cut a Timeless Tag, where I adhered my little bird house and sentiment both from the Folk Art Florals set.


That's it for Day 2! I hope you enjoyed that. I'll have more for you tomorrow! Hop on over to the other girls' blog to see what they have for you! Hugs!


9 comments:

  1. These are both gorgeous, Jean! I love the row of birdhouses on the first, and all the amazing layers on the second!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW love both these cards but espically the first one! The colour combo is fab :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I {heart} your bird house border. What adorable cards, love all the layering!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So much layered deliciousness, Jean! I'm lovin' that sweet, little row of birdhouses, too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful spring card Jean! I like the use of the new tags and stamps! Gorgeous colors!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! these cards are gorgesous.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your shabby-chic card is so beautiful. I wish I could do that but my cards never turn out how I planned. Your work is so inspiring! Kx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your cards are SO gorgeous! I love the light, spring colors. All the layers and texture . . . beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a sweet card Jean. Love the pretty images and new dies! Great colors too. :o)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails