Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Washington DC Trip

Hi friends! I don't have a card for you today. Instead. I'm sharing some of the pictures I took while we were on our little weekend break in Washington DC. It was a nice and cool weekend with some very mild showers that we didn't mind at all. It was great to do all that walking and not feel overly heated.

I'm very stingy with taking pictures...it's unfortunate...but here's a bit of what I got.


There were rows and rows of these beautiful cherry blossom trees in parts of the National Mall. They were so beautiful. I had a bunch of the blossoms in my hair by the time we left.


Me and hubby. I seriously need to get a better camera! I've been thinking of getting a Canon Eos Rebel t3i just for this purpose. To be able to take a picture of us without anyone's help.



The flowers in the Flower Library were already in bloom. They were sooo beautiful! I don't even know what these are. lol. Sorry.


There was a festival concert going on at the center of the National Mall. But there was just sooo many people that we didn't want to squeeze in with everyone else. So we opted to go off on our own.


All in all, I love visiting Washington DC. It's my second time to go, but I think I wouldn't mind going again for some relaxing time. Actually, I wouldn't mind moving there all together! Heehee! 


I'm a bit busy making cards for a stamp release coming up this weekend, as well as making cards for my other DT assignments. I'll be back sometime mid week though with a card for everyone! See you soon! And thanks for stopping by! :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks, Jean, for these lovely pictures! My sil lives in Washington DC, and I love visiting her! Can you tell me what the Flower Library is? I've never heard of that, but it sounds like a place I'd like to check out next time! Your and your DH make a cute couple!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Lin! The Flower Library is just a small section near the Cherry Blossoms where they had beds of different colored flowers. It's across the Tidal Basin. :)

      Delete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails