Saturday, October 27, 2012

Extended Vacation

Hi bloggies! Sorry it's been quiet here. My husband and I are vacationing in Hawaii. We were supposed to head back on Monday but there's a big hurricane headed towards New York from Sunday to Tuesday. So we had to extend our stay for a few more days. I'm not complaining! I absolutely LOVE it here! :) Although they said that power outages might happen and extend for days in New York. So I'm not looking forward to going home and finding that there's no power. :(

I'm posting some pictures of our trip here because I don't want to leave any of you high and dry all week long. :) 


Hilton Hawaiian Village - we're staying here for the next few days. Wonderful hotel. It has almost everything and anything you might need. Shopping, places to eat, mini mart, on the beach, 3 pools, 7 hotel buildings, and the staff is absolutely friendly and very helpful.


One of the pools.


Man made lagoon.


Beach in front of our hotel.


It's so hard to get pictures of both of us together since it's only the two of us on this trip. lol. Thank goodness for the nice people who took this picture of us! :)



This was amazing. A beautiful tribute to the brave soldiers who are entombed beneath it. It made me sad thinking of all the people who died here that day. :(


Wonderful luau at the rooftop of one of the hotel buildings.


Hanauma Bay - snorkeling mecca. I got to see so many amazing marine animals. A must see/go to if you're ever here. :)

Well, that's all I have for you today. I have more pictures but not a lot of time to post them. So until the next time I get some time! I hope everyone is having a great week. And to everyone on the East Coast, please stay safe! 

4 comments:

  1. Looks amazing, Jean! TFS! And have a wonderful, extra long visit! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jean isn't Hawaii fabulous?! I am so glad you are having a great time and so glad you are extending your stay and keeping away from the storm. See you when you return--ENJOY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you're having such a great time, Jean! Rest up and come back safely to us :) Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh....gorgeous! Enjoy your vaca and hope you go home to electricity!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails