Monday, September 9, 2013

Lawnscaping Challenge #65


Hello again! I've been playing with my new Lawn Fawn stamp sets and I wanted to share one card with you. This one is for the Lawnscaping Challenge 65 - These are a Few of My Favorite Things


And I did use a few of my favorite Lawn Fawn stamps for my card. :) 
This Woodgrain Backdrops set is my favorite woodgrain stamp to date. I can't seem to stop using it. For my card, I wanted it to look like a big tree with vines dropping from the top. So I added these vines from Blissful Botanicals in different lengths.


Then I added the cute little fawn and sentiment from Into the Woods at the bottom. It's my absolute favorite set from the new release. I just wish it had coordinating dies too! :)

 I'm still trying to get used to this style of card making. I hope I'm doing ok. This has got to be the hardest style! Seriously! At least for me anyway. I'm always in awe with people who make this style look so easy. 

You'll probably be seeing more of these Lawn Fawn stamp sets for a few more posts. :) 
I'm really, really enjoying them! :) Thanks for stopping by today! I'll see you again soon!

10 comments:

  1. adorable! I don't think I've seen you make anything but a great card, no matter what style :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That little deer is so cute! I love the brightness of the coloring, really pops on this card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card! I love your coloring, it is beautiful! Amazing job!

    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Colors are perfect!! Love those vines and deer is adorable!! Look at you playing with your Lawn Fawn stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is super cute!! Love the vines dropping, it's a great idea! You rock this style, all your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely darling card. I love that woodgrain background!


    Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Amazing!
    Thank you for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails