Saturday, July 17, 2010

Color Cue Challenge #6 and Moxie Fab World Classy and Elegant

Hi peeps! It's finally Saturday and I have the time to catch up on all of the challenges that came out this week. I've combined two challenges today, using the color combination from the Color Cue Challenge #6 and the challenge for a Classy and Elegant card for Moxie Fab World


Here's the color combination for Color Cue #6.
I love the soft color combination. And anything with a pink tinge combined with brown in it...I LOVE!!! I used my Butterfly Dreams stamp set and stamped my favorite butterfly in the set. Then  I put some glitter glue on it for some added sparkle.  I hope my card is Classy and Elegant enough for the Moxie Fab World challenge! :)

Here it is! Happy Saturday!





Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft (PTI), brown, cream, coral (Paper Company)
Stamps - Turning a New Leaf, Mega Mixed Messages, Butterfly Dreams, Distressed Stripes (PTI)
Ink - white, brown (Colorbox)
Others - dies (Spellbinders), brown ribbon (Offray), glitter glue, rhinestones (Walmart)



6 comments:

  1. So pretty! I like the pink butterfly peeking out from underneath the cream one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, dear.... now you've gone and kicked elegance into high gear! Mighty fine work, Jean! This FANTASTIC use of Dawn's Color Palette is making my heart pitter-patter and want to play with these colors ALL over again! What wonderful work! Thanks for playing with this round of Color CUE!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what a way to nail both of these challenges! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is very beautiful! I love the striped bottom of the card! Great job with the Moxie Fab challenge!!

    ♥♥♥Lea

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Jean! Thanks for entering the Let's Do Classy & Elegant Card Style Week challenge in the Moxie Fab World. I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails