Sunday, July 18, 2010

Green Boutique

Hi peeps! Today, I decided I would make a card on my own without a challenge to follow. Along with my PTI order that came in this week was Heather Nichols Green Boutique patterned paper. I've been seeing this all over the place. I have always loved it and I have no idea why I waited until now to get it. I had no idea what I wanted to make. I only knew that I wanted to use my Green Boutique patterned paper and an elephant :) yes an elephant! Haha! Of course since an elephant was involved it just had to be a baby card. So I stamped on some cardstock, cut out some patterned paper, layered them...and here was the end result! I just love this card! Isn't it just adorable?! Enjoy!





Supplies: Almost all supplies are from Papertrey Ink unless otherwise noted.
Cardstock - Ocean tides, Aqua mist, gray (Paper Company)
Patterned Paper - Green Boutique
Stamps - Bitty Baby Blessings, Baby Button Bits, Distressed Stripes
Others - buttons (Walmart)

3 comments:

  1. This is super cute, Jean! I love the elephant's Aqua Mist ear and the cluster of buttons! I've been loving the Distressed Stripes you've been using lately--I finally ordered this set and can't wait to try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this one, too! What a great idea to do the ear on that elephant aqua.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails