Friday, October 1, 2010

CAARDvarks: Clean and Simple

Hi everyone! Yay! It's Friday! Finally it's the weekend and we can all get some rest and time for a little card making. I was in the mood to make a simple card tonight. I picked up a piece of Berry Sorbet cardstock and tried to build a simple card from there. I just love to combine Berry Sorbet with neutral colors. Here's what I came up with. It's my third submission for Caardvarks: Clean and Simple. I just didn't want it to go to waste. It was perfect for the card challenge. You still have time to join it. I don't think they're closing it until Sunday. They're giving away fabulous Hero Arts goodies! :)



I just started stamping this flourish stamp on the berry sorbet with some Versamark ink. When i was done I tried moving the strips around the base card. Finally this is what I ended up with. I love that pop of color right in the middle of all those neutral colors! :) Anyway, thanks for stopping by today! See you tomorrow! :)

Supplies:
Cardstock - kraft, berry sorbet, dark chocolate (PTI), sand (Bazzill)
Stamps - flourish (Prima), sentiment (PTI)

2 comments:

  1. Clean? Check. Simple? Check. Gorgeous? Double check. Love it, Jean!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Girl..I can not keep up with your posts. How in the world do you do it? So many pretty creations. :)
    Hugs,
    Heather

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails