Rules that accompany this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this.
2. Share 8 things about yourself.
3. Pay it forward to bloggers that you have recently discovered.
8 Things About Myself:
1. I moved to New York from the Philippines a little under 3 years ago to marry my best friend.
2. I was a practicing veterinarian back home. (Have to take the test here first.)
3. I realized I wanted to be a graphic designer on my last year of Vet school. (So I taught myself how to use Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator.)
4. I used to design ads and brochures for the hospital I worked for.
5. I'm a cat person.
6. Having said that, I don't believe in having too many cats and not being able to take care of them and give them your whole attention. (I have 3 cats.)
7. Dessert is my favorite part of a meal. :)
8. I LOVE New England Clam Chowder. I try every single one in every new restaurant I go to.
Wonderful Bloggers I have recently discovered:
1. Windy Robinson: I found Windy's work in craft magazines. I was so impressed and inspired by her cards that I just had to look her up. And I wasn't disappointed at all. EVERYTHING she makes is just gorgeous! I'm so very glad to have found her blog.
2. Melissa Bove: Now this lady is a genius! I'm always in awe of her work. She never fails to surprise, delight and inspire the senses. I was also stunned at the amount of people following her!!! My goodness!!! And so well deserved too!
3. Kim Duran: I just love how Kim combines elements in her cards and projects. Whenever she makes anything shabby chic, it's sure to have a different twist to it. Her work is always wonderfully colorful. She inspires me in so many ways. Thank you Kim!
Here's a whole lot of inspiration headed your way! Make sure to visit these ladies' blogs!