Hi bloggies. Sorry, I don't have a card for you tonight. I was a little busy and I had only a little time to squeeze in to make one card for one of my DT spots tomorrow. I have something else for you all today. My friend Chupa tagged me to play along with a couple of cute questions. I haven't had the time to do it...so here it goes...
1. Four shows that you watch:
2. Four things you are passionate about (stealing some answers from Sue here):
3. Four words/phrases you say a lot:
"dog gone it!!!"
"what the freak?!" haha! YES, I say this!
4. Four things you've learned from the past:
Learn from your mistakes.
Don't take people for granted.
Things happen for a reason.
God only gives us challenges that we can overcome.
5. Four places you would like to go:
6. Four things you did yesterday:
made a card
watched TV with my hubby
checked my email
cradled an injured puppy
7. Four things you are looking forward to:
Moving to another house
Making crafting profitable
Visiting my family in December
8. Four things you love about winter:
Waking up in the morning to find everything white
Excuse to drink hot chocolate
Excuse to have hot soup more often
9. Four people I tag to play along:
Christina - SeaGlass and Sentiments
Laurel - Seabrook Designs
Silke - My Life
Julie - Stamps and Taxes
Here's to all the things that you're looking forward to coming true! I enjoyed reading your answers, chickie :)ReplyDelete