Monday, June 20, 2011

June - All Eyes On You

***Don't forget to check out my card as a Shabby Tea Room Guest Designer...right here.***


Hi bloggies! This is my first All Eyes on You for WPlus9 stamps. And we're supposed to pick a card from the Flicker gallery and CASE it. There were soooo many gorgeous cards there that it took me a while to choose. You know I'm a Sarah Martina Parker fan, and so of course, it's just natural that I gravitate towards her cards. lol! I chose to CASE this card...



I just love how Sarah uses different embellishments and combines them so perfectly. Here's my version of her card.


I used the butterfly from Flora and Fauna 1 to make the background. I stamped it and heat emboss it white, the I covered it with vellum to soften the look. I used Woodgrain Silhouette Additions then die cut it into a tag. Then I added the rest of the embellishments to CASE Sarah's card as much as I could. :) I love the soft colors that I used here, then that punch of bright pink in the center. I can't wait for the next All Eyes on You...this is so much fun! :) 


Don't forget to check out the rest of the team! :)



Cristina Kowalczyk
Elise Durenberger
Jinny Newlin
Kerrianne Gwin
Lea Lawson
Savitri Wilder


9 comments:

  1. Hi Jean,
    Your card is stunning as always :) .. May I ask where you buy your doily style butterflies from?? thanks Angie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Jean!!! i just can't get past the gorgeous teal seam binding bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, so pretty, Jean! LOVE your glorious color combo, and all your elements, from the lace to the stamping to the ribbons, are just scrumptious!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is gorgeous, Jean!! I love all the beautiful little accents you've added to it, and the amazing color!! Great job CASEing Sarah...it seems a lot of us did!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this will make sarah smile! its so lovely, jean!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutaly gorgeous! Not cool, interesting or funny, but perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW girl...I am just SWOONING over this SCRUMPTIOUS card!! So yummy and reminds me of a soft afternoon nap and the dreams of summer...so refreshing - ROCK ON!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooooow! This is positively an inspiration FESTIVAL! Love, love, love seeing your interpretation of this card and how you've managed to recreate the essence of Sarah's exquisite creation in YOUR, unique style - SUCH a wonderful showcase of our latest AEO! Great work, darlin'! xo!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Jean! I sooo love your blog header! I love purple and butterflies. Your blog is beautiful.. Oh my gosh that card you just did with the seam binding.. LOVE LOVE LOVE. :)

    Going to add your blog to my favs on my blog.

    http://www.allyrosedesigns.blogspot.com

    Great work.


    Ally :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails