Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WPlus9 June Release

Hi bloggies!!!! Yay! FINALLY! The day we've all been waiting for, the release of WPlus9 Pile It On! How are you liking the stamp set?! Isn't it super cute? And it's perfect for birthdays and other celebrations as well. 



Today is the WPlus9 Release Group Post. You should head on over to WPlus9 blog and join in all the fun! I'm posting my card from the group post to show you a close up of my card. Here it is. Enjoy! :)





Don't forget to check out the other fabulous designers of the WPlus9 Design Team! :) And go do some WPlus9 shopping as well! Have fun! :)



ps. I just realized that my blog has reached 200 followers!!! OMGosh!!! I remember being so happy at having 5 followers when I first started. Who knew I would get to 200?!?!?! As soon as all the releases and guest designing assignments are done I'm going to have a give away for all of you!!! Thank you so much for all of the wonderful comments you have left for me throughout this time. I am really blessed with such great "online" friends. Thank you everyone! :)






3 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations on 200 followers! You go, girl! And your card is gorgeous! Somehow you've made those cool colors look so warm and inviting! So glad, again, to have you on the team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!! What a great card, I love all the layers, yet they are so soft and warm. It's perfect for that special birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used such elegant colours for this fun card! Thanks for the inspiration, and congrats on all the followers ;)
    Hugs, Ruth S

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails